Payment & Delivery
- We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- All orders being shipped from Cyprus are subject to Tax.
- Orders being shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. Bleu Boutique is not responsible for any charges incurred from customs or duties. Any additional charges for customs clearance are outside of Bleu Boutique control. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
- Item sent for delivery within 2 days of receiving the order.
- Delivery period from 2-7 days after placing the order
Lost or Damaged items
Bleu Boutique will not be liable for item damages caused by shipping. Any damage caused from shipping should be taken up by you with the shipping company. In the event that an item is lost in transit, a claim must be made by you with the shipping service.
Exchange & Return Policy
- To issue a Return or Refund email email@example.com with subject “Refund” or “Return” stating your order number clearly.
- Exchanges will be accepted within 7 days of receiving the products for unworn merchandise with all original tags attached.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval by Bleu Boutique.
- Return payments will be processed back to whichever form of payment was used for the purchase.
- Once the return has been processed please allow up to 10 business days for your refund to post.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- All sale items are final sale
Return shipments should be addressed as:
25 Stasikratous, Nicosia / CYPRUS
Tel: 22 751629
- All purchases made through bleuboutique.eu are secured through JCC.
- All personal and credit card information transmitted are handled by JCC.
- All personal contact information provided to us will not be shared, sold, or solicited.
*All policies are subject to change at the discretion of Bleu Boutique.